Sharia Law advocate and Anti-Israel activist admits her group has someone on the inside helping them fight against Israel. She named that person as Kirsten Gillibrand. At a Women’s March protest, anti-Israel activist introduced Gillibrand:
“I want to introduce to you another champion, another one of our people who works for us on the inside. Someone who understands that she works for the people of this country, who’s been speaking up against sexual assault and sexual violence before there was a Brett Kavanaugh. Please give it up for the senator.”
Aaron Klein describes Gillibrand like this:
The Breitbart reporter said that when it comes to anti-Israel ideology among some Democrats “it is one thing and we expect it when we see an out-and-out radical like Bernie Sanders” or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who won the Democratic primary in New York’s 14th congressional district.
“But the fact that you have a political animal like Gillibrand,” Klein continued, “somebody who has to be doing this as a political calculation, to me I think this sets off alarm bells.”
- Gillibrand broke from the mainstream of the Democratic Party when she withdrew support from the “Israel Anti-Boycott Act,” which opposes the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement targeting Israel.
- Gillibrand provided key support for President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran, which the Israeli government strongly opposed over security concerns. She also opposed Trump’s decision to leave the Iran accord in hopes of negotiating a better deal.
- Gillibrand glowingly praised virulent anti-Israel activist and radical Linda Sarsour.
- Gillibrand sided with an anti-Israel activist who claimed the Israeli government does not respect Palestinian rights. She also criticized Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who offered the Palestinians a state on numerous occasions, as “not hav[ing] a plan for peace.”
- Gillibrand voted against confirming Israel supporter David Friedman as President Trump’s ambassador to Israel.
The Democratic Party as a whole have been moving steadily away from Israel and joining the camp of the Palestinian terrorists.